Thursday, September 20, 2012

20 May 2012: A quiet night at Milsons Point



20 May 2012 (Sun):

After I have had dinner at Taste of Shanghai, I took a public bus to Circular Quay. From Circular Quay, I took a ferry to Milsons Point, Luna Park.

Strangely, it was very quiet at Luna Park. There was hardly anyone there at Luna Park. There was a sense of melancholy. Luna Park Sydney is a well-restored 1930's amusement park. It was first opened in 1935. The Ferris Wheel of the Luna Park is so iconic that almost any one in Sydney would have instantly recognize Luna Park just by the Ferris Wheel.

Nevertheless, I felt a sense of peace while I strolled about Milsons Point. It was a rather cold night. Thankfully my clothes were warm enough to keep me warmed.


I shall share with you a few photographs of Luna Park in the hope that it would interest you to seek joy in the amusement activities there.

***
Luna Park Sydney
1 Olympic Drive, Milsons Point, NSW 2061, Australia.
Tel: +61-2-9922-6644
http://www.lunaparksydney.com

***
Also visit: Sydney, May 2012: A time to heal and to be inspired.

No comments: